Sunday, February 14, 2010

Update on FB fast

So I lasted almost a whole week without Facebook. Saturday at noon to Thursday.  It really wasn't that difficult. I just had to change my routine.  Can I do it for 40 days?  I think it can be done.  And if I slip up I slip up, but just gotta get back on the wagon.  Maybe I can just do a week at a time, and then reward myself once a week.  We'll see... In the past two weeks I talked to all my siblings once so that was nice.  Now I just have to keep up with it so I don't feel I need to be on facebook.

You know what's really crazy, and what will keep me from feeling I need to be online all the time, the amount of tv I watch.  I watch 10 hours of tv a week (including commericals) and there are two hours of tv that are on hiatus until after the Olympics.  I'm not ashamed. We like some really well-written, entertaining, character driven shows.   So screw you TV-phobes.  I'd rather be laughing at a good show or obsessing over Lost than aimlessly navigating the internet for something that I don't even know is there for hours each night.

I have issues.  I'm either running around non-stop, or vegetating in front of the tv all night.

Ok, no more. Gotta keep these short. Good night blogger land.

No comments: